Laptop Shipping & Packaging Instructions
We have a few simple rules you must follow in order to take advantage of our free U.S. laptop inspection & repair estimate services. These rules will help you protect your laptop computer and allow for the fastest service possible.
1. CHOOSING A COURRIER (SHIPPING COMPANY).
We ONLY accept laptops shipped with USPS, FedEx or UPS.
You can call FedEx or UPS to come pick up your laptop (residential pickups include extra fees). You can also bring your laptop to the Post Office or FedEx or UPS shipping outlets. These outlets should have proper packaging materials (Bubble Wrap) & Boxes or you may even find them cheaper at a discount store.
- You MUST use delivery confirmation (with tracking #) & adequate insurance coverage for your laptop computer! We have NEVER had an issue with shipping but we are firm on these rules just to be safe!
- You must follow our simple packaging instructions (below) to keep your laptop safe & insured properly!
2. PROPERLY PACKAGING YOUR LAPTOP (SAFELY) .
- Always use a box that is bigger than your laptop. Plan for approx 2 inches of extra space on top/bottom/all sides. You can usually get boxes from the shipping company for free!
- First, wrap the unit in bubble wrap (2+ layers around is best). Next, fill the extra space inside the box with more bubble wrap, foam popcorn or similar protective materials.
- NOTE: Even if you insure an item that was not packed properly, you will not be able to obtain a claim from the carrier. Please consult with your carrier on adequate packing standards.
3. YOU MUST INCLUDE A REPAIR REQUEST FORM.
- REPAIR REQUEST FORM - Please include your repair request form in the box so that we can easily identify your laptop and link it to you in our company records.
You can download & print a copy of our Repair Request Form or you can simply include the following information on a seperate piece of paper safely secured in your package:
1. Your Name
2. Your Phone Number
3. Your Address
4. Type of Computer
5. Current Problem
Following these easy instructions can prevent you from more headache and takes little or no time and effort on your part. We appreciate your extra effort and you can be sure the same care is taken while we diagnose and repair your computer.
Call toll free for more details